At Sand Springs:
- We value the Holy Scripture as the authoritative, inspired, and inerrant Word of God for instruction in living, which will produce a life transforming relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We value the unconditional love of God, which was manifested in the redemptive work accomplished on the cross by His Son, Jesus Christ.
- We value a personal salvation in Christ and scriptural baptism as the basis of membership in this Church.
- We value worship that is both biblically correct and culturally relevant, bringing the worshiper into a life changing, dynamic experience with the living God.
- We value a person’s complete stewardship before God.
- We value prayer in the life of every believer.
- We value all believers as ministers, serving according to their giftedness.
- We value authentic and loving relationships that build up the community of believers.
- We value honoring Christ in our homes with lifelong commitments to marriage between male and female, and scripturally rearing our children.
- We value cooperating with other evangelical ministries for the purpose of proclaiming and sharing Jesus Christ with all the peoples of the world.
If you would like a more detailed explanation of our core beliefs please visit the Baptist Faith and Message website .
Our church is affiliated with the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention and the Southern Baptist Convention. Locally, we are affiliated with the Dogwood Trails Baptist Association.